Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Charmme Kaur


Charmme Kaur

My Basics

Height: 5'9"
Complexion: Tanned
Body Type: Fat

My Background

Religion: Agnostic
Personal/Family Values: Democrat

My Lifestyle

Diet: Vegan
Drink: No
Smoke: No

Hobbies, Interests & more

My Hobbies: Collecting Stamps, Photography, Fishing, Acting
My Favorite Music: Not too keen on music.
My Favorite Reads: 
My Favorite Movies: Non-commercial art, World cinema
My Sports / Fitness Activities: No Sports
My Favorite Cuisine: Chinese, Latin American
My Preferred Dress Style: Casual


My Personality, Long-Term Goals, etc

I am 5'9'' tall. Been looking forward to getting married, but it has not happened yet. Having kids would be the highlight of my life. I am very skinny. I eat too much and I am fat. I wear the casual type of clothes.

I don't like killing and eating animals. Chinese food is my favorite cuisine. Latin American food is the greatest thing on Earth. I hate the taste of beer. I am not a smoker at all.

I believe in God but don't practice.

I like collecting antiques. I go to all of the national parks to watch birds.


Celebrate The World Now

Spicyvideos.com

World Heritage

Science & Technology